Combo Box with 4 pairs of GoBabyGo non-slip socks in soft bamboo, with rubber pads under the feet and on top of the toes, ensures that your child does not slip on wooden floors, when starting to crawl and walk.
The bamboo material is very soft and feels like a combination of silk and cashmere and is therefore very suitable for sensitive baby skin. The non-slip socks will stimulate your child’s motor skills, balance, and self-confidence.
- Great gift idea for babyshower, christenings or birthdays
- Rubber pads under the feet and on top of the toes provide stability on all surfaces
- Strengthens the child's motor skills, balance, and self-confidence
- Luxury baby socks that stay on. Designed with extra-long shaft and elastic at the ankle, and hand linked toe seaming for a better fit
- Made from soft bamboo viscose, which is very suitable for sensitive baby skin
- Bamboo is antibacterial, 100% degradable and is naturally grown without fertilizer and protects the skin from harmful UV rays
- Bamboo is heat-regulating and keeps your child's feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Tested and approved for harmful substances and
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Danish design, produced in Europe
Choose from 3 color combinations in bamboo:
- Dark Grey Melange, Grey Melange, Sky Blue, Dark Blue
- Grey Melange, Sand, Soft pink, Off White
- Dark Grey Melange, Sand, Grey Melange, Off White
The Combo Box with 4 pairs of GoBabyGo non-slip socks in soft bamboo, with non-slip soles and rubber pads on top of the toes, is for children who like to crawl, run, and walk without slipping.
The non-slip rubber helps strengthen the child’s balance, motor skills and self-confidence provide the confidence and courage to be active.
The bamboo material is very soft and feels like a combination of silk and cashmere. The non-slip socks made of bamboo from GoBabyGo are therefore very suitable for sensitive baby skin. The material is heat-regulating and keeps the child's feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Bamboo is antibacterial, 100% degradable and is naturally grown without fertilizer and protects the skin from harmful UV rays. Slip-resistant bamboo socks from GoBabyGo are therefore a good choice for all active children.
GoBabyGo's non-slip bamboo socks have been tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants and are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
What does OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified mean?
If a product carries the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification, you can be certain that every component of this product, has been tested for harmful substances and that the product is harmless for human health.
Material: 70% Bamboo Cotton, 27% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
Non-slip rubber pads are made of OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified plastisol
The Combo box is made from 100% FSC certified paper - the mark of responsible forestry
Wash at 30 degrees
Avoid using bleach
Avoid ironing, steaming or squeezing the socks
You should not put the socks in the dryer
Wash inside out