Benefits of wool tights:
- Rubber-nops on the knees, under the feet and on the toes for better stability on slippery surfaces
- Strengthens the child's motoric skills, balance, and self-confidence
- Made of soft superwash wool, which lays comfortably on the skin and allows a lot of freedom of movement
- The wool is temperature-regulating and therefore ideal for the Danish weather, where the temperature often fluctuates
- Tested and approved for any harmful pollutants and chemicals
- Danish design, produced in Europe and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
GoBabyGo wool tights are made of soft superwash wool, which is comfortable to wear and allows a lot of movement for the child. The wool is temperature-regulating. In a warm environment the wool leads the heat away from the body, so that the child is kept dry instead of sweaty, while in the cold environment it isolates the heat that the body emits and thus keeps the child warm and comfortable. In addition, the wool has a sun-protecting effect and serves as a natural UV filter. The wool can also absorb up to 30% of its own weight in water without feeling wet.
The crawling tights from GoBabyGo with non-slip soles and rubber-nops on the knees and toes provide more stability for the child when it crawls and rolls around, while at the same time keeping the child warm on cold floors.
GoBabyGo non-slip wool tights have been tested and approved for harmful substances and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a guarantee that the goods have been checked for the content of harmful chemicals and that only organic textile fabric has been used that have been proven to have no harmful effects on human health and well-being. The non-slip silicone nops have also been approved according to the same standard.