Combo Box with 4 pairs of GoBabyGo non-slip socks in merino wool. Socks with non-slip soles and pads on the toes are for children who love to crawl, walk, and run without slipping. Strengthens the child's motor skills, balance, and confidence.
The socks are made of soft merino wool, comfortable to wear, ensuring good mobility and warmth on cold floors.
- Save money with the Combo Box of 4 pairs of socks. Great gift idea for baby showers, christenings, or birthdays.
- Socks with non-slip pads under the soles and on top of the toes provide stability on smooth surfaces.
- Strengthens the child's motor skills, balance, and confidence.
- Made of soft merino wool, comfortable on the skin, ensuring good mobility.
- Wool is temperature-regulating and therefore ideal for countries, where temperatures often fluctuate.
- Designed with an extra-long shaft and extra elastic at the ankle, so the socks do not easily slip off.
- Tested and approved for harmful substances.
- Danish design and OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified.
The merino wool socks from GoBabyGo are made of soft merino wool, comfortable to wear, ensuring good mobility and warmth for the feet. Merino wool is temperature-regulating, and in warm environments, it dissipates heat away from the body, preventing the child from sweating and staying dry. In cold environments, merino wool retains the heat emitted by the body, keeping the child warm. Additionally, merino wool has a sun-protective effect and acts as a natural UV filter. Wool can absorb up to 30% of its weight in water without feeling wet.
The non-slip soles and pads on the toes of the merino wool socks from GoBabyGo make the child more stable when tumbling around and taking their first steps, while also keeping their feet warm on cold floors.
GoBabyGo non-slip socks in merino wool are tested and approved for harmful substances and are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified.
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 is a guarantee that the product has been checked for the presence of harmful chemicals, and only human-ecological textile materials have been used, ensuring no harmful effects on human health.
Material: 80% Merino Wool, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane.
The non-slip pads are made of OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified plastisol.
The box is made of 100% FSC certified paper – a mark of responsible forestry.
- Merino wool is best washed by hand in lukewarm water, but can also be washed on a gentle wool program or a handwash program at 30 degrees Celsius.
- Never use fabric softener; use wool detergent instead.
- Avoid using bleach.
- Merino wool socks are best dried lying flat on a surface.
- Wash inside out.
Merino wool has a unique ability to refresh itself with the help of the acid in the air and naturally repels dirt, so wool products do not need to be washed as often. The good properties of merino wool come from its natural fat content. Wool fiber contains lanolin. If the wool is washed with universal detergent, which effectively removes fat, lanolin disappears, and thus the good properties of wool are lost. There are many wool wash products on the market, but we advise you to look for those with the Swan label and/or the asthma and allergy label, ensuring an allergy-friendly wash.