GoBabyGo cotton socks with non-slip soles and rubber pads on the toes are for children who like to crawl, run, and walk without slipping. The thick cotton socks are well suited as indoor shoes instead of slippers.
- Rubber pads under the feet and on the toes provide stability on all surface
- Strengthens the child's motor skills, balance, and self-confidence
- Made from thick, high-quality, and breathable cotton
- Designed with extra rib on the ankle and extra-long legs for a better fit
- Well suited as indoor shoes instead of slippers
- Tested and approved for harmful substances and
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified
- Danish design, produced in Europe
GoBabyGo non-slip cotton socks are made of thick, high-quality, and breathable cotton that keeps your child's feet warm and helps give stability on all surfaces.
The rubber pads ensure that your child does not slip on wooden floors, and strengthen their balance, motor skills and self-confidence.
The thick cotton socks are well suited as indoor shoes instead of slippers. Slippers with a hard sole can limit the development of small feet, so we recommend going barefoot as much as possible or use non-slip socks when the temperature does not allow bare feet so that the small feet can develop and grow properly.
The socks have a soft yarn layer on the inside that feels soft and pleasant on the skin.
GoBabyGo's non-slip bamboo socks have been tested and approved for harmful chemicals and pollutants and are OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified.
What does OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified mean?
If a product carries the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certification, you can be certain that every component of this product, has been tested for harmful substances and that the product is harmless for human health.
Material: 80% Cotton, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
Sizes: 6-12 months, 1-2, 2-3 & 3-4 years
- Non-slip rubber pads are made of OEKO-TEX® standard 100 certified plastisol
Wash inside out