Non-slip socks - Wool
€ 11.95 EUR
GoBabyGo wool socks have non-slip pads under the feet and on the toes, so that the child does not slip while learning to crawl and walk.
- Non-slip pads under the feet and on the toes provide stability on slippery surfaces
- Strengthens the child's motor skills, balance and self-confidence
- Made of soft Superwash temperature-regulating wool that feels comfortable on the skin and keeps the feet warm
- Designed with long shaft and extra rib around the ankle so that they fit perfectly on an active little foot
- Tested for pollutants
- Danish design, made in Europe, and Oeko-tex Standard 100 certified
GoBabyGo wool stocks are made of soft Superwash-wool, which is comfortable to wear and provides good movement and warmth for the child. Wool is temperature-regulating, so in a heated environment the heat will distract from the body so that the child is not sweaty and kept dry. In a cold environment, the heat that the body gives out is isolated so that the child is kept warm. In addition, wool has a sun-protecting effect and acts as a natural UV filter. Wool can also absorb up to 30% of its own weight in water without feeling wet.
The wool socks with non-slip soles and non-slip pads on top of the toes make the baby more stable when it takes its first steps and will keep the child warm on cold surfaces.
GoBabyGo wool socks have been tested for pollutants and are Oeko-tex Standard 100 certified.
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a guarantee that the goods have been checked for the content of harmful chemicals and that only organic textile products have been used in the production process that have no harmful effects on the human health and well-being. The non-slip silicon nops have also been approved following this standard.
Material: 80% wool, 17% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
Sizes: 6-12 months & 1-2 years
The non-slip rubber pads are made from silicone and are free from phthalates
Wash inside out