GoBabyGo non-slip socks in alpaca wool
There is nothing better than a pair of soft and warm alpaca socks. Alpaca wool is known as luxurious wool, which provides the feet with a special pleasant feeling.
GoBabyGo's non-slip socks made from alpaca wool ensure that your child does not slip on smooth surfaces when crawling and walking - all while the alpaca wool keeps your child's feet warm and dry.
What is Alpaca wool?
Alpaca yarn is spun from the wool of alpaca, which is related to the llama. It is comparable to normal wool from sheep but is generally considered finer. Alpaca is a soft and durable yarn. It is warmer than pure wool yarn and scribbles less. It does not contain lanolin and is therefore considered hypoallergenic. It is more waterproof than many other types of yarn and less combustible.
Alpaca socks can be used all year round, as the holes in the fibers ensure that there is good ventilation even on hot days. It is not necessary to wash the socks as often as other wool socks, as the wool is self-cleaning and usually only needs fresh air.
- Rubber pads under the feet and on top of the toes provide stability on smooth surfaces
- Strengthens the child's motor skills, balance, and self-confidence
- Made out of soft, high-quality, and breathable alpaca wool
- The alpaca wool keeps your child's feet warm and dry
- Tested and approved for any harmful chemicals and pollutants
- Danish design, produced in Europe and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified
GoBabyGo non-slip socks in alpaca have been tested and approved for any harmful chemicals and pollutants and are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified.
The Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is a guarantee that the goods have been checked for the content of harmful chemicals and that only organic textile fabric that has been proven to have no harmful effects on human health and well-being has been used. The non-slip silicone pads have also been approved according to the same standard.